Welcome at the Landhotel Martinshof at the Neue Messe Munich
Experience the popular Bavarian hospitality in our traditional country hotel Martinshof. The charming and quietly situated house in the historic village center of Munich-Riem is only a stone’s throw away from the Neue Messe and easy to reach from the airport and the city center. It only takes 14 minutes on the subway to get to Munich’s city center.
The main building of the hotel is located in the walls of a listed former brewery of the 17th century. Its 15 comfortable country house rooms are equipped with antique furniture and are a lovely contrast to the 49 modern rooms in the outbuilding.
- All rooms have a desk and a comfortable seat.
- One free bottle of sparkling water daily.
- Dogs are allowed (15 EUR cleaning charge).
- Children up to 12 years stay overnight in the room of the parents for free.
- We provide a baby or extra bed (up to 12 years) for free.
- A third person older than 12 years can stay overnight in the same room for 60 EUR per night.
- Rooms with two separate bedrooms are available.
Our extensive breakfast buffet leaves nothing to be desired. Egg dishes, fresh fruit salad, Bavarian dishes and more: we offer everything to satisfy your taste buds! If the weather is beautiful, we invite you to enjoy your first meal of the day on the hotel restaurant’s lovely green terrace.
- Mon - Sun & holidays: 6:30 - 10:00 a. m.
- Breakfast for non-guests is 10 EUR per person.
- Food allergies or alternative diets can be considered upon request.
Enjoy the authentic Italian cuisine in our restaurant San Martino. We promise you will be impressed by the culinary dishes. Feel the ease in this rustic restaurant or its beautiful beer garden.
- Mon – Sat: 6 - 11 p. m. Kitchen is open until 11:30 o’clock p. m.
- Sunday is the day of rest.
Close to recreational fun!
- Swimming, sunbathing, going for walks along the Riemer See
- A must for horse lovers: the Olympia riding facility
- Munich city tours: We would be glad to book you a city tour.